Jiangxi the most famous historical streets, beautiful! – Sohu travel ekdv-273

Jiangxi the most famous historical streets, beautiful! Sohu – tourism tour we will choose the quiet streets wandering, let the impetuous heart to a moment of peace. Walking in the streets, always want time to stay in that quiet moment. The inventory of the Jiangxi 5 streets, what have you been? Kawaguchi Akiyo street in ancient Jiangxi River town is one of the four famous town, famous cities and towns in Jingdezhen, zhangshuzhen, wu. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Hekou town is an important town selling local paper, tea, copper, iron and other products, as well as Jiangxi, Fujian, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Hubei, Henan, Anhui, Hunan and other goods distribution center, close commercial ties with the Soviet Union, Hangzhou, Songjiang, Nanyang, Japan kept so, someone will be compared with the thoroughfare of nine provinces of Hankou, "not buy Wan Hankou, do not install the mouth". Because of the broad estuary and external business contacts, merchants all over the country gathered here, in addition to the shop name, there are a lot of the hall. Kawaguchi Akiyo street, from east to west along the South Bank of the river channel and built a total length of 25 km, a bluestone and granite paved road, now surviving in more than and 450 stores, the architectural style of the Ming and Qing Dynasties characteristics. Luotian Anyi village village is located in Luotian street, Yongxiu, Anyi, 10000 port to Nanchang ancient road, is a town under the jurisdiction of Luotian has a long history of 1120 years, the Department of Tang Guangming, Luotian native Huang Kechang Qi Zhou Bibing chaos, is built in the village migration. Luotian is Jiujiang, Yongxiu, Anyi pilgrims pilgrimage to Xishan Wanshougong must pass through, so gradually developed into a prosperous town. Luotian is a village of the vicissitudes of the ancient street, the street is narrow, only 3 meters wide, the streets are paved by granite block. The granite plate below is a deep sewer. The heyday of ancient Luotian merchants, on the street, Du Jiang blacksmith shop, yellow oil mill and other shops hundreds of rooms, wine shop, pharmacy, gold shop, pawn shops, Youzha, incense workshop and other everything. Wuyuan Qinghua Tang Qinghua Tang streets Street is a main road in Wuyuan Tsinghua village, about 1905 meters long, runs through the whole village. On both sides of the street is full of door shop, shop in order, its building of brick wood structure in Anhui, the most prosperous when there are more than 300 shops. It was the first The Strip in Wuyuan, known as the five mile The Strip". Tsinghua village is located in the center position of Tsinghua Town, has a length of about 1905 meters and a width of 4 meters of the street from the village by village center village to wear tail. According to Tsinghua village director Dai Chengde introduction, this is the main road, the village of Tsinghua Qinghua Tang streets, when it is the first in Wuyuan The Strip, known as the "The Strip five", since 1273 has been. Now the old Dong Bu Yao Li Dong Bu is a village, about 2500 of the population, an area of 15.6 square kilometers. The Song Dynasty here named Hong Tan, Ming Dynasty, here is the kaolin distribution center, commercial prosperity, gradually formed a commercial street, a town pier, therefore renamed Dong Bu mean, East River pier. To the Qing Dynasty, the street has developed to one kilometer long, is one of Fuliang’s four streets. East Jingdezhen historical Yao Li into the streets, and the streets in the street.相关的主题文章:

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.